On Saturday June 17th the Sagittarii Holmiae will arrange the open championship Saint Erik at the Marks at Stockholm University, Sweden.
Program, as follows:
- 12:00 – 12:45 — Registration, at Studenthuset, Universitetsvägen 2B, Stockholm (map).
- 12:45 – 14:00 – Lunchbreak and walk to the shooting grounds, from Studenthuset.
- 14:00 — Shoot ”at the marks”, at the fields adjacent to the university.
- 18:00 – 21:00 — Archer’s supper.
- Longbows only (preferably English longbows but modern ”flatbows” are allowed).
- Shooting fee SEK 200 (approx. 25 euros). Pay via swish (123 312 34 45) or cash (exact amount please) at registration. To pay via invoice, add 20 SEK to the amount.
- Maximum number of participants is 50.
- The shoot will take place regardless of weather. Come hell or high water!
- No dogs, please.
Here’s all the participants in Saint Erik at the Marks 2017:
Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Please note, it is no longer possible to enter as a participant in the competition.
Keep your arrows straight and may your aim be true!